Friday, July 31, 2009

Pet people, is this too spiteful, or do i get my jollies?

I keep gerbils in dorms and was reported by a security guard. He told me that he knew I had an animal in my room 3 weeks ago, but only just reported me. Shall I tell on him?
They told me if i don't remove my pets within 24 hours they will be exterminated.
Answers:
Unless there are specific rules against having pets and/or rodents in your dorm, than yes you should definetley report him.
I think you should give your gerbil away to save his life and not get exterminated.
Spend your time finding a home for your pets not getting revenge. It won't change anything if you tell on him. He will probably get a slap on the hand anyway.
report him but would that really fix the problem? its a sad situation to be in. to loose your pets. that security guard really sucks.
good luck :)
I couldn't concentrate on your question for looking at that scary Avator of yours.
It sounds as if Security was trying to let you keep your pets.
Someone probably brought the fact that you were breaking the rules by having gerbils in your room and they had to say something to you at that point.
They were just doing their job. Find out who brought it to their attention.
tell on him!!! Pets are like peoples kids! why would anyone kill a kid! Thats just terrible. I say call the SPCA on him or the police station!! Give him to a parent,a friend,or sibling to keep for a while until the case is closed.
most dorms do not allow pets... they make that fact clear. I can't tell you how many young people get them anyway and then the animals end up dead, dumped, or homeless when the school finds out. The person who reported you was not the one breaking the rules and putting those little critter's lives in danger. You are. You still have a chance to be responsible... get them a new home... once you have your own place, you can have all the pets you want. Patience is part of growing up... you have to be mature enough to wait on a pet if your current residence doesn't allow them. "but I want it now" is for small children and veruca salt.
"Shall I tell on him" what has he done. looks like you will have to find a new home for your gerbils
find them a new home then report him

No comments:

Post a Comment