Thursday, July 30, 2009

Name Help??

I get the puppy on August 14th and I have 2 names to choose from that I like.
My puppy is a blue brindle male pit bull.
these are the names I like
-Dante(because I love the movie Grandma's Boy)
and
-Kenai(pronounced KEE-NY) It is an Inuit name but I don't know what it means so If anyone knows what it means please tell me??
Answers:
I like Dante and Kenai, too. I looked Kenai up and didn't find anything, so I suggest you go with Dante because Kenai may mean something totally different from your dog.
Best of luck with your doggy!
i like dante cause i like that movie 2 u should defenitly pick it i hope this helps bi
i like dante a lot better!
I'd go with Dante.. Kenai, while a cute name, rolls off the tongue a bit awkardly to be calling (try calling it out loud, as if you were calling the dog to come into the house)... A breeder once told me that it's smart to name your dogs firm names (for example, our Golden is named Comet, we had another named Timber- do you see what I mean?).
Have fun with your puppy!
DANTE ! period
i think Kenai because that is just a different name from Dante! Kanei has a fun, energetic name! pick Kenai bet if you like Dante better. just pick it! its ur puppy! hope you like your puppy.. i wish i had one! my dad is allergic to all animals.. that sucks.. ok well %26lt;3 karen! P.S i like the dog you chose
I like Kenia it sounds like a friendly name

No comments:

Post a Comment