Thursday, July 30, 2009

Naming my bunny?

Ok im getting a baby bunny from my best freind and I dont know what to name it... Its a butterscotch brown color with dark ears and dark feet and blackish bottem ( hehe cuttie ) and Here are some names I came up with... Todd, Pepper, Biscuit, and Prince William... Can you think of anymore?
Answers:
I had a rabbit growing up...his name was Herbie...and I loved him.
butterscotch
Butterscotch, Peter Cottontail, Socks, Slippers, Thumper
How about something mildly fancy, like Winston, or Edward? I've always wanted to call one of my pets Winston :).
Todd is an adorable name! *swoons* Use that one!!
flops
floppy
peter
cotton tail
Carrot
Starla
Oh this actually about a rabbit! Oops!
I love the name Todd! (^^) Go with that one!! xP
Rabbits are hard, hard work. You must clean out their cages every day with fresh mulch. You must feed a rabit pellets, and vegetables, and change their water daily. A rabbit shouldn't live its life in a cage. So you must exercise it daily. A rabbit also needs a hide-away to feel safe and chewing sticks to wear its teeth. I'd only recommend a rabbit to a person who has enough time to care for the animal properly. With that being said, if you think you are still responsible enough to care for a rabbit, I'd name her Chloe.
bun-bun,honey-bun
browny
Butterscotch and Todd are really cute bunny names.

No comments:

Post a Comment