Thursday, July 30, 2009

Names for my new baby guinea pig?

he's a male abyssinian guinea pig. he's black, with a gingery-brown blaze on his nose, and a pale gingery area on his shoulder. he also has a tiny white patch under his lower lip. he's also very noisy - he chirps and squeaks almost constantly!
any suggestions? unusual names would be good, i mean, we were considering calling him radar, because when he squeaks really loud he flaps/moves his ears back and forth! aww he's so sweet.
thanx in advance.
Answers:
Constantine the squeek ?
I like the name Radar! I think that's very cute! But, when I was reading your question, I thought of "Ginger," but, I wasn't sure if you would like that, since, you wanted an usual name. Plus, "Ginger" might be too girly of a name! If you don't like "Ginger," then, I say, go for Radar! VERY cute name! Thanks, and good luck,
~ Future Vet
SMUDGE . Brother in law has a Jack Russell called Radar (from the series M.A.S.H ).
Norman Stanley Fletcher.
awwwwww he sounds adorable im so jelous hehe! ross is a cute name but not unusual oooo or joey no (im watching too much friends lol) erm...gunther :D that could be quite funny hehe
gd luck ill try think of more for you
guinea is what i named mine, or blaze, squeakers, dumbo, radar is kinda cute :P, patches, peaches, ginger, sorry they arent very unusual
snort!
superpig (aka simpsons )
i named my g-pigs. guinness , Murphy, cheech and chong ;o)
Something like Caramel or Patches would be nice, but i luv your pick too Radar sounds totally perfect.
awww cute umm how bout patch !!
how about Mischief?
Please go here and join the coolest virtual website ever! http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=lot...
Gir, from Invader Zim! %26lt;3
I had a dog named Guinness, too
terd
Oh cute! I called my first Guinea pigs 'Bubble' and 'Squeak' lol. 'Falaffel' is a cute name for a piggie, or 'broccoli'.
Radar is a good name.
Peter Winston Finnegan Houston Fitzpatrick the 3rd
My guinea pig is called Splodge. it just suited him from day one cos of obvious reasons lol.
But here are some other names that i thought might help u out.
Jet
Lightening
Eddie
Flash
Bantam
Magic
Pooh
Lumpy
Tinks
Storm
Gizmo, or Gizzy, that used to be my gp's names. cute,and sounds good when you call it.
radar sounds good.
i always name my names after their behavour or colour. (unless my kids have a idea) my son's new pigs are called salt and pepper.
butch
george
truffle
How about Rom,

No comments:

Post a Comment