Thursday, July 30, 2009

Need cool show names for babiy rabbits?

I have 4 new baby rabbits and I like to give them nicknames.They dont have names yet and they dont hav show names.I dont know what genders they r so please give both.thanks a lot.
Answers:
boy show names:
midnight bandit
power surge
sky flyer
hit and run
girl names:
cloud soarer
venus
mercury
How about thumper? like the rabbit from Bambi
well discuss that with a rabbit
How about Little Thumperdoodle :)
nibbles
larry moe curly and shemp.
thumper, bugs, fiver, harvey, frank, velveteen, chocolate, sunny, energizer, foo foo, peter cottontail, fuzz ball, trix, long ears
Dexter
Roxie, jared, mia, maya, lucas
Hasenpfeffer is a great name for a Rabbit.
i%26lt;3the origanal name thumper

or lola
Sniffles
Thumper
Puffle
Tinker
Peanut
Nibbles
...I think those are all cute names :)
Nestle, Oreo, Hershey, Snickers, Laffy Taffy, yeah you got it.
thumper is a good name for one.
cookie, marshmellow, browine and buttercup:)
Thumper, Chipper, Hoppy, Hippy, Skippy, Skamper, Scooter, Chomper, Jack, Jazz, Hopper, Skipper, Bugs, Roger.
oreo
thumper
rose
heart
ace
grant
Bunny and Clyde (I saw this on an animal show I was watching once). Moxie, Annie, Rex
My first rabbit was named Guy - until I found out it was a girl - then it became Girly. My second rabbit was a girl and it was named Cheeky Chica Chihuahua. Don't ask..
winnie oreo cutie thumper sammy
Name the parents, if you have them also, 12 guage and remington, then name the baby rabbits shell 1, shell 2 etc. Im just going with a gun theme because i saw a gun earlier.
jack (rabbit)
bunnzilla(bunny godzilla)
jen (random)
Thumper (duh)
pepper (black and white?)
sugar (sweet bunny)
steve (killed, croc hunter)

No comments:

Post a Comment