Friday, July 31, 2009

Pet - Cat or Dog?

Which pet do you keep in ur home and which pet is not allowded ? why?
Answers:
If you have an active, outdoorsy life, a dog is a great companion. They NEED walked and socialized.
If you are more solitary, get a cat.
Both need love and attention and vet care. Both can and should live in the home. Outside pets don't live as long.
We have 2 dogs and a cat and they all live in our home. It is possible you know.
Cats are allowed,dogs aren't.Because dogs have a bad odor.
I have two cats and a dog that all live in my home. All three go outside as they please. I like them to be inside at night so i know they are safe.
both cats and dogs, my boyfriend won't let me have a spider or a snake... :(
I have a dog. he's a mix that i adopted from the shelter where i volunteer... i like cats, but they aren't allowed in the house and i don't keep them as pets because i am severely allergic to them, not because i'm worried they would not get along with my dog... =]
i have a dog he is an outside and indoor dog but mostly indoor. his name is benji and hes a bichon maltese. hes the cutest thing ever ! i luv him so much %26lt;3
i have 1 dog and 2 cat's there all inside pet's.

No comments:

Post a Comment