Friday, July 31, 2009

Other pet people - do you hate the people who type "editing?"?

To try to grab the first space so they have a better shot at Best Answer? It seems a shallow and competitive thing to do. FYI - I will give you a thumbs down every time when I see it.
Answers:
Wow...how clueless am I? I never noticed that before. People think they are sly. Personally, I will put a . and then do it. LOL. J/K I could care less about being first. Best answer is nice, but I would like to earn it and not just be first.
I give them thumbs down too.
I never realized that is what that meant! That's lame!
That's a good point. However, if you ever go to the questions in voting, you may note that the person who answers first almost always gets the most votes, even if that answer is not really a good one.
Ya i think its stupid.
Guess I am clueless here, what do you mean? pls explain :-)
AMEN!!!!!!!
I must also admit that I am clueless about this. What is this practice? How is it done?
I get a few best answers myself and my answers do not always show in the first space. I do believe that the questioners read the answers , every single one of them.
yeah i hate that too

No comments:

Post a Comment