Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Name for snake?

okay. here in about 6 months im hopeing to have one of my uncles snake babies.
the snake is a Brazilian Rainbow Boa.
and i cant think of a name.
boy or girl names please.
Answers:
I'll give you some names I thought of before getting my snake (many years ago)
Girl: Vengeance
Haze
Valentine
Medusa
Medea
Kalika
Indra
Kraken
Ember
Boy: Pliskynn
Herakles/Hercules/Hephaestos (cos boas are strong)
Leviathan
Jinks
Saral
Cecil
Mercury
Giant
Oscar
Or how about a pun on its dad's name - like Billy Boa, or Rowan the Boa? (or if there's a name that rhymes with boa - which I don't know!)
How about Jake? Jake the snake has just the right gonzo ring to it, don't you think?
Aww how cute! how bout Slither. May be a little Cheesy. but cute.
silas
stanly
shorty (when it grows it will be ironically humorous)
skippy
saber
slink or slinky
Mr. Slithers sounds cool
I'll help you out, but I don't know if these names is what will fit you.
Boy names:
Banjo
Cruiser
Magma
Max
Drake
Fang
Fandango
Pesto
Snapper
Tornado
Twister
Hurricane
Storm
Viper
Nate
Girl names:
Belinda
Bindy
Delilah
Linda
Presila
Mandusa
Malinda
Tanis
Kameyo
Roxy
Gemini
Crystal
rainbow
I like jake.but try these.
Girl Names.
sage,
sadie,
sahara,
sasha,
sarah,
ruby,
twinky,
mermaid,
tace,
calica,
sassy,
galaxy,
azul,
stormy,
erma,
star,
song,
cloe,
cleo,
molly,
amber,
sugar,
tara,
zelda,
and socks.
Boy Names.
rookie,
disney,
slither,
casper,
snake,
jack,
buster,
bruiser,
boy,
honey boy,
baby boy,
jazz,
cricket,
gazelle,
skitier,
angel,
chocolate,
george,
joey,
pepper,
astriod,
comet,
saphire,
black out,
shiloh,
and junior.
Hope I helped!!!!
(=^.^=)
Horselover99

No comments:

Post a Comment