Friday, July 31, 2009

Pet Names?

What Should i Name My Dog??. He is a very hyper chihuahua that loves to run jump around everywhere. very active little animal.
What are names of your pets?? Any Weird Ones??
Answers:
my doberman is Jackson, after Micheal Jackson, and I want an english bulldog and I'm gonna name him Hendrix after Jimmy Hendrix, and I have a teacup poodle and her name is Fiona, or Fifi, we got her when the 1st shrek came out :) but when i was little i had a chihuahua like yours and his name was Buster Brown, but i just called him buster. My sister has a puppy and his name is charlie....:) hope i helped some!
Mocha, Macie, and Meyers
Orbit ?
My mom once name a dog lance and she had a little chicky named like nevland or sumthin like that
Roofus :o)
My dogs names are skittles, snickers, Mimi, and Didi
Wierd one: Dog who never runs down.
Roger??
My pets names are Bella (dog), Truffle (rabbit), Roxie (rabbit), Buddie (rabbit), Crush (turtle), Bluey, greenie, Olive, Tom, Jerry and Joey (all budgies).
I also have 45 fish (do NOT want to name every single one) 鈾?
our puppy a mini daushund is named roo
strut my brother has a beanie baby chick and it says its name is strut i think you should name your dog that it is cute

No comments:

Post a Comment