Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My rabbit lays down like a dog... he lays on his stomach??

I take my rabbit outside every morning when i wake up and every afternoon when i get home. When i put him back in his cage, he lays on his stomach like a dog would. He puts his front paws in front of him and his back feet behind him. Is that normal?
Answers:
MIne used to too. He use to lay on his side all stretched out and he would scare me thinking he was dead.
Yes.Mine do that too.
Yep my bunny did that all the time! Its comfy for them!
It must be or the rabbit wouldnt do it. It is in a cage not much room in there.
yep, that means he's comfy.
http://www.muridae.com/rabbits/rabbittal...
Yes, he's probably just relaxing.
He's just relaxing.
you should see it when he flings him on his side like he has got a huge itch soo cute
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

No comments:

Post a Comment