Friday, July 31, 2009

Pet insurance?!?

is there such thing as pet insurance? i mean if you take ur pet to the vet and are unable to pay for the procedure what are u supposed to do..just let ur pet suffer..i know that most vets will set up a payment plan but still..pets should be able to have insurance too right?!
i ask because last month within 1month i had to spend over $300 on 2 of my cats that way they wouldnt die
im broke now but it was 100% worth it
i love all my kitties! all 22 of them :)
sshhh dont tell
Answers:
Yes there is pet insurance. I went through VPI (a major insurance co) and I would NOT recommend it. They gave me the run around for 2 months and I after they mailed me their decision, I didn't get one red cent. This also happened to a friend of mine. I was paying $43/month for 2 dogs.
I would recommend this site: http://www.petcareinsurance.com/...
It seems like a good company.
It's worth it, but only if there are major problems. Which of course we don't know right now, but it is good to have, just do your research.
I just googled Pet Insurance and came up with HUNDREDS. Try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment