Thursday, July 30, 2009

Names for a baby bunny?

My mom just went to the petstore to get dogfood and Timothy Hay, and she came home with a bunny! She said "she was so cute and my mom couldn't leave her there". My mom's a little loco these days. :)
Anyways, any good names for a girl bunny?
She looks like this, but she's just a baby:
http://i.b5z.net/i/u/469933/i/sm-busters...
Answers:
Aww how cute, I names my bunnies names that meant something.
Cleo (for cleopatra)
Gaia (earthy)
If I were you though, i'd make it cute. But not thumper or something everyone has. But here is a site with good names.
http://www.altheim.com/bunny/
well my cousin has 2 full grown bunny's and we named them rose%26lily.
but i would name a bunny something like,fluffy,or cotton.
hope it helps!
Name her Penelope it seems fiting for a baby rabbit...
-Moose
It looks like a rorschach test! Name it Rori/Rory.
honey,precious
jossie, kara, or maybe even katheren how ever u spell it
How about flopsy, mopsy, or whiskers. Those are all cute girl bunny names. :)
- Floppy
- Flopsy
- Fluffy
- Fifi
hopefully she rescued the bunny and didn't buy it..
name her Jackie
Ratatouille!
BUGS !
dutch
cutie
I wouldn't know exactly, but she's real gorgeous. I found a few sites that would be useful though.
I hate to name a pet cliche names like fluffy or fuzzy.
Even worse to name them after movie animals. I shudder to think of all the dogs that will be named under dog in the next few months.
I like to name pets after I have gotten to know them for a while. Then name them something that fits their personality. Not sure if rabbits have enough personality to do that.
Another option I like is to name them something totally unexpected. Like maybe a big vicious rottweiler named Fluffy.
Or a toy poodle I might name Killer.
Tiny
fluffy
cuty
zoe
tina
jamie
Thats all i can think of
spot
thumper
Bambie
peter cottontail
Rudolf
fifi
Pancakes is a cute name like summer's rabbit from the The O.C.*
Maybe: Blancanoir (White and black in French)
Bonnie
Carabella
Caresse
Caresse
Carotene (The stuff that makes carrots orange)
Molli (Italian for soft)
Velveteer (Velvet-ear)
I hope this helps!
I know that your sister already named the rabbit, but, CONGRATS! on the new rabbit! He looks SO cute! Well, since you said that he looked the rabbit in the picture! I have a male dwarf rabbit, who I just LOVE! I know that you will LOVE Baily a lot ! Thanks, and good luck on the new rabbit,
~ Future Vet

No comments:

Post a Comment