Monday, May 24, 2010

Rats/Chinchilla Coated Hardware Cloth?

Ok, I was planning to make a new cage for my Chinchilla, it'll be made of hardware cloth, I was wondering what type would be best for Chinchillas and why? Also, I'm getting some pet rats soon, and I would like to make a cage for them too, so same question, which type hardware cloth and why?
By which type I mean, coated or galvanized, if coated, vinyl, or PVC?
Any other info will help like if they get sick from it if they chew it, etc.
THANKS!
-Joe
Answers:
Idk that. but make sure that u measure the width of ur chinchilla's legs. make it lots smaller than that. From one chinnie lover to another. Out chinchilla, Fuzz Buzz died because he got stuck in his cage and couldnt get out while we were on vacation. tear tear
Make it thick, the wire. And they probaly wont get hurt if they chew through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment