Saturday, May 22, 2010

Possum names??

i have 4 baby possums.2 female, 2 male.i just gave 1 of the 2 females away and im trying to find someone who wants the other female. i think that we are going to keep both males so i was trying to think of names for them.any ideas? thanks in advance
Answers:
Awwww how cute.How about Bambi and Thumper.
or Muk and Luck
Buzz and Woody
Peanut and Butter
or Peanut-Butter and Jelly
Ralph and Rudy
Smores and Snickers
I like the name Banjo, but I can't think of anything that goes with it.
Adam and Aiden
East amd West
Puff and Fluff
I wish I could see them, then I could think of ,more names.
And where are you located, I may be interested in your other female baby, if thier not illegal to keep. =]
email me courtneyxcatastrophe@verizon.n...
frick n frack
emory and oglethorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment