Monday, May 24, 2010

Rabbit people come here..?

Well I am ready to take the challenge of breeding rabbits, particualry mini-lops, what do I need and where are any rabbit farms in Pennsylvania, thank you! I need all the information I can get to make sure I do not harm my rabbits.
Answers:
Artichoke, give us a little time to answer! :-) I left a long response on your previous question, go have a look.
Go to www.arba.net and search for show dates in PA. Find something somewhat close to you and plan to spend a few hours at the show. You'll meet LOTS of nice people. That's the best way to find yourself some good mini lops. You can also learn about showing rabbits, which you should do if you plan to breed rabbits. You don't want to breed without a purpose in mind, and showing your bunnies is the best way to determine if you are reaching your goals.
go to adorablebunnies.wetpaint.com hat's where i found all my information on rabbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment