Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pregnant mare help?

hey who else has IMVU, i do
my name is 'appaloosagirl4'
if you can hep me with my mare who i think is pregnant then we could talk about that.
if she is pregnant she would be 11 months now. so any signs that they should start to show would help. she is a maiden mare too.
but if you cant help me i with my horse thats fine i guss. we could still chat. so easy way to get point here. just type in ur imvu name and say can help. or type in you imvu name and say cant help.
but if you dont have imvu but can help me with my mare that works too. lol please put your email address down too. becasue it wont let me email people i think. not sure.
feel free to do wat ever you want. also you should check out my hp. i have a lot of horse poems that i think you horse lovers will like.
well ttyl.
my email address is ericajo40@yahoo.com
and if you have poems you would like me to put up i will gladly do so.
Erica
Answers:
hello
i have never owned a horse but i have had many goats and have had pregnant ones. And horses and goats are alike in many ways. Before your trust anyones opinon visit your vet! But there are many websites that can tell u what to expect, just google it! Ok so how to tell when shes going into labor. right above her tail she is hunching her back, she is showing her teeth and almost grinding them. Also, you might be able to see the contractions, time them and see if their regular, also most births with animals are during the night time, this is what happened with our goat. When the babys are born dry them off with a towel so they dont freeze! give the horse some warm water and some grain to make her feel better! And good luck with the babys!

No comments:

Post a Comment