Monday, May 24, 2010

Rabbit Rescues in Essex?

I am looking to adopt a female, spayed bunny under a year old. I am interested in lionheads,dwarfs,lops, but i will consider any rabbit. She must be spayed as she will be a companion for my Domino (boy).
I have searched for rescues on the internet, and have found rabbit rehome, briar patch etc.does anyone know of any rescues in essex?somewhere where i can give a little bunny a second chance? thanks
Answers:
Try Essex rabbit rescue.
or
Try www.thebrc.org
http://www.animalrescuers.co.uk/html/rab... - a page on centres..
That's all I can find actually, sorry!
No sorry
There is Warren Lodge Rabbit Rescue in Bowers Gifford www.rabbitsave.co.uk.
Have you tried www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search... You can search for availiable rabbits on the rabbit rehome data base and can match you a rabbit to your exact specifications and to the area that you are in.
Good luck finding a bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment