Monday, May 24, 2010

Rabbit had babies and there is blood?

I rehomed a rabbit around 9 weeks ago and I have had alot of problems with her. She made a nest the night I got her and after two weeks I was advised to take it out as she had really messed it up.
3 weeks after that a massive dead baby arriaved and she had not cleaned herself so I bathed her and she was very swollen down there. The following morning I found yet another deforemed dead baby in her litter tray. This was 4 weeks ago an this morning I saw lots of hair in her hutch again and just thought she had another false one then I saw some blood, But the hair is moving.
WHAT IS GOING ON please.
all advise is welcome.
no silly coments though.
I got her from a breeder that was miss treating her, I have NOT bred her.
thank you
Answers:
something is very wrong with her pregnancy, give her some parsely, and lavender that will get her to deliever anymore dead babies,
call the animial hospitial

No comments:

Post a Comment