Saturday, May 22, 2010

Please please answer?

i am leaving my hampster alone in my house while on a trip from saturday morning to sunday night if i play with her and feed her sarurday morning should she be okay alone??? or should i get a last minute pet sitter??
Answers:
She is going to be perfectly fine while you are gone. Make sure the food bowl and water bottle is full. Maybe clean her cage before you go. You aren't going to be gone long enough to worry about having to have someone watch her.
Get a pet-sitter.
she will be fine. give her some extra food even... hamsters hoard food in their cheeks for this reason. dont worry she will have plenty to eat :)
oh o she should be fine but lave just a lil extra food n a lil extra water n maker sure the room is not to hot or cold n you shouldnt have any problems..hamsters are pretty eaisy to take care of
She will be fine. That is good that you want to make sure nothing happens to her and all, but she will be fine. There is no need to hire a pet sitter.
I think that she will be just fine. you wont be gone for a long period of time. Just make sure she has enough food and water.
She will be ok. One time I was going on vacation and I had to leave my dog, so I left his food out and played with him before I left. When I came home he was fine, and he was happy to see me again. But if you just want to really make sure she will be ok, go ahead and find someone you can really trust to be a last minute pet sitter. It will work out either way.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment