Friday, May 8, 2009

My puppy killed my bunny?

my puppy killed my bunny he did not mean to he whent after my bunny till he died see my bunny was in the backyard and my mom put my dogs out there my dog tigger loved that bunny but lenny killed him:( and i cant get over him i cry all day long see i love anamils so much i dont eat meat and i would never harm a animal i save animals not kill them i saved my bunny he was a runt in the bunny family so i took him home because i did not whan't something to eat him i had him for like thee years and i cant get over it...so help me get over it :(
Answers:
I know it hurts. But you've have done a lot of good for other animals and will continue to do so. It's like losing a family member. But eventually you will move on only remembering the good time he had. And I positive your bunny went to rainbow bridge where he is happy and waiting to once again be with you.

The Story of Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.
-- Author Unknown
i know this is really tough, i just lost my own bunny. but you gotta think of all the good memories and how you saved his life and gave him a good happy full life!
It's not your fault the dog ate the bunny. It was an accident. Bunnies are what dogs are supposed to eat. Dog was just following his instinct.
You'll feel sad for a while but you shouldn't feel guilty.
Sorry about your bunny.
time is what you need to ease your pain,
I am sorry for your loss
I hope you feel a little better soon
Well, just know it's not your fault and your dog didn't mean to. Just remember all the happy thoughts about him, and remember if you took good care of him he lived his life happily on earth, and is happy in bunny heaven now! You can always save another rabbit in his honor. Thats so sad, and I'm sorry about your bunny, :*(.
Ohh dont worry my dog ate my parrot and when we talked to the vet and sometimes the dog may think the bunny could have a been a toy one way to solve it is to buy him toys and he could entertain himself.But they bunny knows you loved him and dont blame youreself its wasent you fault or the dog he just didnet know. :(
Well If you like, i have an adorable gray and white rabbit. shes a dwarf rabbit. her name is TINY. she is very hyper n active. if you want her you can have her. she is also 3 years old.
im serious you can even contact me.
i got her after my old white rabbit died
i love animals too
Sorry about your little rabbit
This is quite tough I lost my dog a few months ago too, but don't worry your bunny is in a better place. As you can see he was a runt in the bunny family like you said, he could've gotten hurt or died a long time ago, but you gave him the best 3 years of his life and I'm pretty sure you did. He really didn't want to leave but it's his time to go. Everything has to go sometime. But you definately gave him the best of his life.
I hope it helps, don't cry and be sad anymore, even if you cry everyday and night, it wouldn't get him to come back, so just be happy. =)
Kevin =D
Accidents happen, I am sure your puppy didn't mean to hurt the rabbit.
This sort of thing happened to me over four years ago when my ferrets got out, and my dog tried to get them back into the cage. There was no teeth marks or any damage to the ferrets, they just died of a heart attack.
I now am careful with my dog and the other animal members of my house. Making sure they are watched if they are together for any reason.
Don't be so hard on yourself, I am sure you loved that bunny, and were a good owner. Just remember you gave him the best home. And that he was loved always. Virtual hugs going out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment