Friday, May 8, 2009

My hermit crab is dead!?

How will i be able to know when my hermit crab is dead? and how should we get rid of it?
Answers:
They tend to turn pale/ loose color and most of the ones I have had when you pick them up fall out of their shell.
It may seem callous but I think we just threw them in the trash. You could always bury them in the backyard if you wanted.
ummm, it wont be moving, and to get rid of it bury it.
When it doesn't move, even when provoked, it's dead.
To get rid of it, I'd have a little burial--but that's just me ;).
when my friend's hermit died it fell out of it's shell... i guess that it was kind of scary
i think that she buried him in the backyard
good luck!!
If your hermit crab is dead, it won't move. As far as getting rid of him, you can bury him or throw him away.
its dead when u poke something in its shell and goo starts runing out...LoL
sorry
and just throw it in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment