Friday, May 8, 2009

My next door neighbor has a lion in her basement; she keeps asking me to come over + feed it. What do I do?

She says she has an elastic band around its mouth so he can't open up wide enough to bite.
Answers:
XD
Haha. My advice is to push her into the basement and lock the door.
[Funny how some people take EVERYTHING seriously... It's a joke :D.]
Oh, go feed it, it won't bite! Remember, the rubber band around his mouth? Good luck!
hahahahahahahahahaha...thats a funny one...?
Okay u get your damn shot gun incase of emergency if it bites blow away at it
H'vu thought about politely declining and as you turn away, rolling your eyes and muttering under your breath "Wow my neighbor is weird who would want a pet lion." ?
i wouldnt trust that. i would move away , far far away. and is that even legal? yea move and fast.
Either you are putting us on or your neighbor is putting you on.
If by some freak chance, your neighbor does have a wild animal in her basement, you need to call code encorcement or your local Animal Services - NOW!
Boy, Some life that beautiful beast must be having living in a basement. I would call the wildlife enforcement officers. Sounds like cruelty to animals to me.
I don't think that's very nice how's the poor thing going to eat? You should take the rubber band off before you feed it. Oh I best go I need to feed my Tigers! All the best;^)
you're definitely full of bs
Report her to the authorities for animal cruelty. This is not a proper habitat for a lion and to keep a plastic band around its mouth is yet cruel again. She probably does not have proper license to keep this kind of animal. For the sake of this beautiful creature, report her. 2
Well, it might have an elastic band around it's mouth and that's good, but what about it's claws? Oh, silly me! I would imagine she put socks on this feet.
pet it first, make friends with it. the rubber band will hold, i believe thats what they do at the zoo!! lol and i will do you the favor of telling you that my 9 year old daughter read this question and almost passed out
NO ..she said come over and feed her large pussie!
she was coming on to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment