Friday, May 8, 2009

My new rabbit..?

Hi,
I just got a rabbit a month ago! He is a mini rex named Hala-Kahiki (which means pineapple in hawiian) but he goes by HiKi( cause no one in my family except me can pronounce his name right) He is an indoor rabbit. My mother bought the biggest cage from the petstore for him!! It's soooooo huge!! He loves it! I used to have a mini rex and a mini lop but last year they both passed away!! I love my new bunny a ton but I don't feel quite as much luv for him as I did for my first mini rex KoKo. Does anyone else feel this way about not luving a second pet as much as the first? I treat my rabbit like a dog. Do you? KoKo was little boxed trained but Hiki just goes where he pleases. Can someone give me tips on how to litter train him? because KoKo just sorta taught herself!! Other than veggies what treats do u give ur bunny? KoKo luved carrots but Hiki doesn't like them much and I need new treat suggestions!
Thanx!
鈾es鈾?!-- Question-to-best answer
Answers:
Hey Jes, We trained our rabbit by putting it's poo in the litter tray and eventually they got the idea... I'm glad you have a lovely bunny, we have 2 dwarf lops and they are very nasty. We think they must have been handled badly before we got them but they have lots of toys and each other for company and they are happy as long as I am not trying to cuddle them, they don't like to be bothered by me!
Seriously, and inside rabbit?! Lol who keeps them outside? That's no way to keep them very long.
Hey, i have a rabbit and he loves eating carrotts,tomatoes,cabbage,pepp... like fresh vegtables.x

No comments:

Post a Comment