Friday, May 8, 2009

My horse...?

won't stop talking to me. i thought i was going crazy at first but today he asked me if i wanted to go to a tea party with him! i thought tea parties were more appealing to girls? he also told me that he has a crush on a donkey but he doesn't want to date a complete jackass. what should he do? am i some kind of horse whisperer or something? because if i am, i am totally thinking of selling my story to the national enquirer.
Answers:
BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH
THE GRUMPETS DID BLARE
DNT LOOK SHOUTED SOMEONE
AS FLARES OF GOLDEN SUNSHINE
BURST FM HER HAIR
RIDE QUEENLY O BRITT
WHISPERED HER HORSE
PRANCING CONFIDENTLY
SOON YOU WILL SEE
MY DEAREST JACKASS
AWAITS US FOR TEA...
yeah, you go and tell them...now we know what you look like, and how your brain works.
weird
Any stallion that invites you to a tea party is really a gelding trying to get you into a stall. Go get a cup of coffee with your mares instead!
you look cute but I guess insane people can look good too
tell him to stick with his own kind
you should write a book ...
Well your horse talks to you thats crazy
hey I believe you. just look at all the jackasses that answered your question;)

No comments:

Post a Comment