Friday, May 8, 2009

My horse show...?

I am entering a horse show and I am nervous. I am competing against my sister and we are both competitive, so there is no point of trying to tell me 'just have fun.' Last horse show I only placed second because the other girl's horse refused. The same girl is entering and I don't think I'll be lucky enough to have her pony refuse. My sister hasn't gotten to ride the horse she rides since Tuesday after their big fall. I've gotten to ride my mount though. Her mount, June, has been in her stall for two days. I'm nervous but I think I can beat her. We have been teasing each other of whose gonna win, and now I don't think it's me and I do at the same time, HELP!
Answers:
i'll give an answer- but tell me r u english or western. and what division are u competing in?

No comments:

Post a Comment