Friday, May 8, 2009

My Horse's Story...not really a question but you are welcome to ask anything =D?

I have a wonderful Arabian Gelding named Maroquis (Maroq)he is a great horse, high strung, but I would feel safe putting a begineer on him =) here is his pedigree if you would like to make a remark about it...http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/maroquis... actually got him for free =DDDDD (even though they are never actually 'free'). I got him because his previous owner(where we were boarding my Quarter Horse)need to sell all of her horses(Arabians)so she could retire and go live with her daughter in Arizona =). She is a wonderful person and she gave him to us because she new we were good people. my horses sole mate named Bint Gemila(?)Gemila, a BEAUTIFUL chestnut Crabbet Arabian...sadly died in winter '06...Maroq was very uppset when they put her down and he ran around her body and then stood by her =(. After they buried her they gave him her blanket(her smell)...and he was better but sad...he is better know!They sold two bay stallion, a gelding, and a mare(all related including Gemila)
Answers:
Arabians are beautiful horses to watch.
Sadly, I'm stuck with my grade Palomino, seeing as Arabians are not a very common horse breed in my region, though I would love to own one. xDD
Do you have any pictures? I love to see other people's horses. :)
I have a few photos of my guy Dakota in my photo album:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/samurai_lul...
i live in AZ... hehe thats all i can say.. wat do u want us to ask??

No comments:

Post a Comment