Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please help.there's something wrong with my rabbit?

just a few days ago, my rabbit ears started to fade away. Her ears use to be dark black, and a few days later her ear colors is fadding away into gray...she has spot of black and spot of gray. what is happending to her?
Answers:
1. Is he active?
2. Does he eat and drink normally?
3. Are his ears erect and alert?
4. Are his eyes bright and shiny (not dull)?
If you answer yes to all these questions, he is fine.It's just that his fur color is changing. My bunny used to turn brown in the summer.
Nothing! My rabbits ears and feet did the same thing, all its doing is converting a summer coat to winter. By nature rabbits had to change their fur color to blend in w/ the enviorment so they wouldn't get eatin. And well as summer changes to winter so must their fur. hope this helped.
I know you're going to hate me for saying this, but take her to the vet! People on petqna.com s aren't going to be able to diagnose your rabbit over the internet. I'm sorry that I couldn't help, but I know for sure that the vet can, so get a parent or friend to take you there as soon as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment