Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pet Rock help?

I have one pet rock: Sluggo, my one year old English Brownstone. He's great. Couldn't ask for a better rock! I was considering getting another rock, but I cant decide what breed to get!? Any ideas? Thanks, and No, Im not crazy!
Answers:
oh come on, it's a freaking rock!!
p.s., i like scottish greenrivers.
If you find an agate with a nice red tint, maybe a bit of orange--they're great pets. They're pretty active and friendly, and very social as well. >.>
Find a nice shiny stone for him to play with.
try one of those colory round shaped one's
i don't think ur crazy btw ;)
Get a whole herd of gravel.
its a rock. go to the beach and pick one. look in the dirt and find one. is it really that important what kind of rock you get??
Pebbles. Then your rock can have its own pet rocks. :)
I talked it over with your pet rock and he said he doesn't want a friend he wants a dog. Maybe a nice pebble?
you must suspect that you r crazy. y else would you say that u arnt b4 anyone can say this about you? wasnt thnking that u were crazy w/ the whole pet rock question. but now i'm starting to reconsider...
he might like a friend...
I like the mutts. Especially strays found at the beach. They make lovely pets, mine is green, kinda resembles an alligator. And I am dead serious, I have a green alligator mutt from the beach and what a cutie he is. I answered your other question about the manual to, now you've got your manual and an ida of what to get.
DAME GIRL i guse u are serius get any rockthat look differint from sluggo

No comments:

Post a Comment