Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pets in the house?

Am I the ONLY person on earth that doesn't have a dog in the house?
I was raised without them indoors, and find that people who do have them have 'animal odor' that lingers in their home, besides the pet hair everywhere.
Answers:
You're not alone. I have dogs and cats, but they are outside animals. I have a large fenced yard out in the country. I love my pets, but I don't like them in the house. People who live with pets inside don't realize that their houses have an animal odor. It's okay, because everyone's house has an odor of some kind.
not really a proper question.
but i think the answer is no...
People these days are used to spoiling their dogs, but some people have tiny yards, or their dog can't handle the weather where they live.
I have two very small dogs and a rabbit. I always worry that my house smells, but every time someone comes over they comment on how fresh my home smells. Maybe that is because I am a fanatic about having a clean house! As for the hair, I have non shedding dogs so that isn't an issue for me. I do agree with you that people with multiple animals usually have an odor when you walk in their house. I think it depends on the cleanliness of the person and their pets.
I believe that a dog should be part of the family and not just a toy to play with and throw in the back yard. Dogs that are left in the yard or kennel are not well mannered, usually are not socialized, are dirty and smell and they usually suffer from poor nutrition because you do not care enough to research the dog food you feed. What is the use of having a dog tired, chained or locked in the back yard. Why even get one
My house also dose not have pet odors!! I ask my frinds all the time but it is because I clean all the time and I vaccum at least 2 time a day
you are either an animal lover or not...if you are an animal lover, you dont care about the hair and the wet dog smell...i have to cats and i treet them like royalty...
I keep my dog in the house because he is a non shedding dog. He also gets groomed every 4 weeks and bathed every week. I have conditioning spray that I use everyday when I brush him that makes him smell good. My house does not smell like a dog at all but I am also a clean freak. I do know that some breeds of dogs just have a natural stinkiness to them. If you are interested in having a dog in the house, research your breeds. Mine is a toy Schnauzer, and he has hair not fur.
pet hair can really mess up a good lunch.
I have 2 shih tzu's and a ferret in my house and I have a very clean house that doesn't smell nasty.I also take very good care of my animals and give them baths and take them to get groomed...I was raised that animals in the house are dirty but I really like animals better than people sometimes...and my kids mess up my house worse than my animals

No comments:

Post a Comment