Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pit bulls BSL needs to stop!?

does anyone think the pit bulls should go? because if you do, you are the most terrible person on the face of this earth. sur, theve killed many people. but does that mean we should make all the other dangerous animals die? tell me what you think. all animals are wild. they hurt, but we all KNOW for a fact that they are the most loyal things on this earth. if you hurt it, it comes back to you. you tell me, should we stop BSL?
Answers:
A few years ago, I brought home a stay pit-bull puppy and my mother was terrified of her. She's a beautiful dog, though bares her teeth when she is about to kiss you (that took some getting use to). Anyway, she turned out to be the best pet we've ever had. Annie is brilliant (I was truly shocked at her intelligence); beautiful; athletic; well mannered; good with children, cats, other dogs, even our horses. We've never had a problem with her. In fact, she's far better behaved than our border collie^^. Annie is one of those "once in a lifetime" dogs. I swear, sometimes my father loves her more than my sister and me! Anyone who condemns this breed is missing out on an amazing animal.
yes
pit bulls aren't the only dogs that bite...more bites in this country are caused by so called 'family dogs' like cocker spaniels, labs and chihuahuas
you can not blame the dog, because it is the owners fault.
if you train a dog to be vicious, it will do what it is trained to do.
i do believe the people who put their pets to dog fights should be locked up in prison. we all know dogs have teeth for eating as well as biting.
pray to God justice will be done to those who need it.
Saint Bernard Breeder in Indiana since 1977.

No comments:

Post a Comment