Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please answer this Question. it is very important.?

Has anyone ever eaten a chipmunk. I have one locked up in my bedroom and I am not sure what to do with it. I was thinking of eating it since I'm kinda starving. If anyone has ever eating a chipmunk can you tell me what it tastes like?
Answers:
sorry that made me throw up in my mouth
if you like rat i say eat it.you go girl!
thats kind of weird...
I have. It tastes like a very fatty squirrel with overtones of hedgehog.
No i haven't LOL
You said you were starving... How did you pay for computer acess and a house? Thats enough money to buy TONS of food!
it probably taste like chicken..
Awwwww, you poor dear.You seem to have way too much time on your hands. Would reading and learning about new subjects interest you. There's a lot of wonderful info on Google. Go there and type in "best way to cook a Chipmunk" or do you prefer raw? Even a Caveman can do that. It takes no talent or knowledge. OOPS! Sorry Cavemen of the world. I didn't mean to lower you to this level of intelligence.
Good luck with you new found meal and watch out for thaat poison that runs from the head down through the tail. It'll getcha!
are you serious
r u ok?
The chipmunk would taste like chipmunk.
Likely parasite infested...good luck!
chipmonks don't have that much taste to them.
they taste exctally like terikki chicken.
i grilled a shrew once....taste horrid---dont do it i threw up last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment