Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pitbull??

i was nearly attacked bby a pitbull.are all dangerous?
i love them...but im thinking about never getting one or supporting the whole end bsl.
what are your opions on these animals?
Answers:
That's a lie. All breeds of dog can be dangerous.
I have a pit bull myself. He has to be the sweetest dog in the world. He loves both people and animals. Whenever he sees a dog he starts wagging that tail and winning. The owners of the animals who let there pets come near him ( some are scared of pits because of the misleading stories)were all so shocked by how nice he is. For small dogs he lays down so they aren't so scared of him. He loves the little dogs the most. He loves to give kisses and loves my little brother (whom is 7) so much. He has never once shown aggression of any sort. He is such a submissive dog and only wants to me loved.
Yes many pits are put down because they are figthing dogs, but look at the big picture. Did the dogs ever ask to be fought? They only do what there owners tell them to because they are loyal dogs. Its not the animals fault it is aggressive. Its the owners fault. THEY make the dog behave that way.

If any case i wouldn't be walking up on any dog no matter what the breed. I dont care if it was poodle. You let the dog come to you...and if its showing you signs of aggression. (Growling,flashing teeth.) Take that as a warning. Call animal control if you need too.
they r not all bad i kno some that are really nice
I personally don't like that breed of dogs, they are named one of the most dangerous dogs around. I'm never gettin one.
pitbulls arent born mean.. they're taught to be this way. actually, statistics show that pit bulls arent as "vicious" as german shepards, chows, and yes even golden/lab. retrievers. so why does it seem like they're always in the news? because that's the way the media wants it! the media shows what it has to show to cause a reaction. you only hear of dog bites when a pit bull is the biting dog... they chose not to show when, say, a poodle kills a child... which does happen just as often as a pit bull biting! why? because that would mean that all dogs bite.. not just the monster pit bulls that are soooo horrible and evil! pit bulls are born sweet, loving dogs and make great family pets! a dog only responds to environment. they dont know how to be mean unless they're taught to be that way. any dog will bite if abused and owned by poor pet owners. personally, i love this breed and would never think twice about owning them!
here's a link to real information on dog bites and fatalities by breed
www.pbrc.net/misc/PitBullBook8...
here's another better link with information about temperment testing and results by breed
http://www.atts.org/
NO, no dogs are bad it is all the oner and because of the bad oners allot of good breeds of dogs get a vary bad reputation my grandparents have had pitbulls all there lifes and not even one of them has ben bad not even so they are great dogs :)
Personally, due to my experiences as well as facts regarding pit bull attacks which are available to the public, I would never own a pit bull. If I see one on the street, or one that is off a leash, I steer clear.
My personal experience happened a week ago. My cousins friend brought his pet pit bull to my aunts house. He said like every other pit bull owner I have ever encountered "Oh...my pit bull is so sweet and would never hurt a soul. They get such a bum rap." The pit bull was playing with my aunts dog. Everything was fine. All the sudden the dog turned. It mauled my aunts dog and then went after its OWN owner!!
After this...then of course there are the facts that apear in numbers. This subject can be debated all day by people who are 'for' or 'against' the breed. I say: 'the proof is in the pudding'. Pit bulls are responsible for 74% of dog bites and these are only the ones that are reported. The number could be higher!
No,all eren't dangerous,only a lot of them,I'm from argentina and i have two of them and they are very peacefull,good animals,very lovers whit my and my family.and they play whit my politic son anytime.You can get a pitbull .all depends of the form that you care of them.you never must put them in your house's back whit a chain alone.you must be like a mother and they will be nice whit you.
The pit bull was a fighter dog lonf time ago,but now is only a pet.Don't believe in that the tv says.They are exellent partners.Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment