Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pet Smart or Pet's Mart?

Which is it- Pet Smart or Pet's Mart
Answers:
Hmm... Well out of the options you provided I would have to say Pet Smart, because Pet's Mart would be incorrect. the correct way would be Pets' Mart, because all pets use it as a store, not just one named "Pet" (as far as I know). Pets Mart would be a possibility if it was a 'mart' relating to pets. But that's not an option, you provided, ha!
Well enough of being a smart ***. I truly do not know, But I think it is Pet Smart. /=
One word - Petsmart
I know you spell it Petsmart but how do you pronounce it? Thanks for asking!
About a year ago they changed the name from PetsMart to PetSmart as the company has changed its focus from just the retail location to other pet services such as PetsHotel
It's both- PetSmart one word with a capital S in the middle
pets mart
it is petsmart
Petsmart. How to pronounce it you say? Pet-Smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment