Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pet stories?

okay thought i would make this fun . share a story about each of your pets. can be funny could be sad. doesnt matter. i like reading about other peoples pets. her are my pets stories. spoken as my pets. lol
Hi my name is Piglet. I am a satin abysinian guinea pig. my mommy got me 18 months ago today. My birth day is November 25, 2005. I am almost 2. YAY!! When I first met my mommy it was love at first sight. I was given to my mommy by her neighbour. Shewas not able to care for me as well. She had just had a baby 2 months before receiving me as a gift for her daughter. So i went to live with mommy. When mommy first got me she was a little scared. i was her first cavy. but she has done a very good job of taking care of me. she buys me lots of num nums. MMMMMM. i like to play fetch with my mommy. my mommy rolls balls to me and i pick them up in my mouth and bring them back to her so she can do it again. I like when my mommy holds me. I especially like to have baths. I play in the water.
Answers:
Hi my name is chancy i am a 22 year old appaloosa paint horse. My owner got me when i was 2. When she went away to college i didnt get to see her much. But then she came back and had kids(which is who is typing) they got to ride me. Then i had a baby named belle who u will be talking to next. anyways long story short the kids can not ride me anymore because i broke my leg and the people who were taking care of me(not my real owners) did nothing about it and didnt tell my owners. Now i live on a farm with my baby and other animals and i love it. g2g bye
Hi my name is Belle i am a app./paint mix. I am 6yrs. old. I can be very loving and some times i think im a little sassy. My owner doesnt get to ride me much cuz of school so i feel like a very free spirit i think she is trying to change that which i dont really like. Im fighting that very hard. i love playing with the steers on the farm but now they are gone and i dont get to see them:( The only really bad thing that has happend to me is a dog chased me through a fence and a hurt my legs. i love my owners even though i dont like doing wat they say. they call me a brat some times but i dont know wat that means i think im being good:) g2g bye
Ok there are alot of cats who want to talk so i will make my story quick. My name is yukon i am a 12 years lab/greyhound mix. My family has had me since i was a puppy i grew up with this cat named scooter who i think u will talk to soon. I hate the cold and the rain and the evil deaf cat. I am scared of almost anything to i have to go hide now bye.
My name is scooter and i dont want to talk long cuz im a very fat lazy cat. i like chasing my little human girl and the dog and i love eating peanut butter, tuna and flies. They call me fat but its just all fur. I have lived with these people since i can remeber and now am 12 so u can believe that im sick of them. But i do like when the rub my tummy. I love doing yoga it is my past time. Well thats how i spend most of my time i think. Uh got to go the dog is being really annoying.
Ok my name is daisy and there is alot of us so ill make it quick. I am the start of this whole barn cat thing. When i got here there was only one other barn cat her name was tora but she has did now. Then i had a batch of kittens only 3 one went away and 2 stayed but one is deaf so she is really annoying i love catching rabbits to eat and i sneek into the garage through a window so the people dont know. g2g bye
Ok so im daisys kitten sam. i dont spend much time at home. I like to pretend that i am a spy i sneek around alot but im not a very good hunter so i have to come home for foo. hehehe
g2g bye
Ok im the deaf cat which they call baby. I dont realy know wats going on in the world everything is spinning but i do know that i had 6 kittens we kept one. Oh here he is bye
my name is spot im very hipper. and i love to play
o ....ah i g2g bye.
are names are t-bone, chewy and deli we are the steers. we are very dumb and love licking things and eating things that we arent supposed to. the people say that we are funny to watch but we dont get it doesnt every one run from birds? ahhh a bird bye
Are names are abby and gabby we are abysinian guinea pigs. Our owner got us as a christmas gift when we were babies. We are now 2 years old. We love to make noise and chase each other around. we love carrots and fingers:)
joking we only bit her once. g2g bye
ok this is the owner of these mad animals. thanks for this question this was lots of fun.
well im not gonna say it from a pets point of veiw, but recently my dog passed away so we decided to get a new one. we went to the breders house to see the newborn puppies he had just had theyre about 7 weeks (picking them up next week! yay!) so he has i think 7 other dogs plus the 8 he just had, theres ben,maggie,abby,beckham,sophie... and i thinks thats it. Well they are rottweilers and you would think theyre were aggressive right, but not me, i had one since i was 2. but anyway, ben is a really big dog but he is one of THE sweetest you will ever meet. I was sitting on the floor playing with the puppy and here comes ben about 100 or more pounds, and sits right in my lap! like his butt was in my lap, i started laughing it was hillarious, theyre like big babies and they always want to be with you, they are the friendliest dogs ever it just depends on what breeder you get them from.
hello! my name is stella!
i am a wild kitten!
one day im was sitting with my mom and two brotheters when a car went by. my mommy ran away with my brothers i couldnt find them so i layed down. three days latter i was still there. i felt sick. little things were crawling all over me. it started to pour outside. i was scared and wet. i saw a car coming toward me. i wanted to move but i couldnt. some people came out of the car and grabbed me and took me to this place were they put needles in me. one day latter the same people took me home! i had a family!
Wow, you have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?
Skippy loves to swim, although I would not say he is a strong swimmer. I find the mastiffs tire fast swimming. We used to take Skippy to the river swimming all the time but Quickly put a stop to it . One day I noticed Skippy sitting in the water. The water was deep enough that in a sitting position only his head and shoulders was above water , several other people were swimming and playing in the water around him. It is a popular swimming spot. Skippy looked odd sitting in the water and he was looking up to the sky as if watching the sky being very nonchalant , And then I seen it , little Brown logs popping to the surface of the water around him and floating down stream to wards the swimmers.
Yes he poops in the water, I was to embarrassed to shout out a warning to the down stream swimmers. I grabbed Skippy and left in a hurry . The next time was even worse . I took him again to the swimming hole and he was having a blast until I heard Melissa holler and Skippy was in the water and a large steam of brown water was rising up around him as he looked to be sitting neck deep in the water staring very nonchalantly at the sky. ,, he had bad diarrhea and a large area of brown water was going down stream from him . luckily this time Melissa was the only down stream swimmer so she quickly got out of the way of the on-coming brown tide , and that was the end of Skippie's swimming days .
here is a web site with more mastiff stories and poems http://www.englishmastiff2.com/mastiffbl...

No comments:

Post a Comment