Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pet tarantula?

I have a pet Rose Hair Tarantula...yesterday while I was sleeping it dug a hole about 2 inches deep, 3 inches long underground, and 2 inches wide. It was inside of it all day. She is about 7 years old. Why is it doing this? It is the first time it has ever done this.
Answers:
Awww cute! :D

Maybe she is hybranating ( how ever you spell it. )
dying?
she's wanting to breed most likely.
in the wild they dig a hole find a male breed with him kill him put him in the hole lay eggs on him they hatch and eat him they get a start in life.
eeeeewwwwwwwww! idk but eeeeeeewwwwwwwww!
I live in Vegas and they are all in the desert...they live under ground where it is cooler and at night they come out to feed. They are my worst fear, hats off to you for having one as a pet.lol
I had a Mexican Red Leg. They are ground dwellers. Rose Hair are usually in the trees. You have me puzzled, too. Here is the address for the American Tarantula Society, 564 Boulevard (not a typo), New Milford, N.J. 07646. Maybe they know. I checked my tarantula book, but it did not have any info. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment